This is how you can clean a waist training belt:
- First, fetch a bowl of water mixed with soap/baby shampoo.
- Take a clean towel and dip it into the water.
- Rub the wet towel and make sure to go in a single direction on both sides to clean a waist trimmer belt.
There is a lot of confusion regarding how to clean a waist trimmer. People often tend to damage their belts by taking the wrong approach. This post will provide you with a simple guide on how you can clean or wash yours at home. We’ll also share tips on how you can protect your belt and use it for a very long time.
You can read the best waist trimmer belt reviews but not know how to clean one. Let us help. These belts can help you get abs as well. You can also check out these amazing electric ab toning belts!
What You Need for the Cleaning Process
- Waist trainer cleaning is a straightforward process. You need a carrier of water, preferably a bowl. A basin works as well.
- Some kind of cleaning agent. We highly recommend using body soap or mild shampoo.
- Two clean towels. One to clean your waist trainer and one for drying.
- Water. Warm water is preferred but tap water will do the job too.
- A way to hang your trainer up to dry.
The Process of Cleaning Your Waist Trainer
Pay attention because this is the most important part of this post. Follow the step by step guide below to safely clean your waist trainers.
- Take a bowl of water. Lukewarm water is preferred. Warm water easily removes any dirt that might be on the belt.
- Mix hand wash soap or baby shampoo in the water. Avoid using strong detergents. Take a clean, dry towel and dip it into the soapy water.
- Once the towel is wet and has become soft, start lathering your waist trimmer belt after opening it up on a flat surface. Go in one direction for both sides. Repeat the process until you clean your waist trainer. Don’t leave any soapy residue.
- Once you’re satisfied with the results, take a dry towel and dry the waist trimmer. Don’t use dryers or sunlight to dry it. You can also hang it once you clean your waist trainer, in such a way that it can air dry.
Things You Should Know
Waist trainers can be an amazing daily accessory. While we work out to lose fat and stay in great shape, a waist trimmer belt can certainly add benefits by burning more calories and helping you sweat more intensely. In addition to using a waist trimmer, you need to know the body fat percentage for abs to show.
It also makes you look better if you decide to wear it under your clothes.
As all the sweat is getting soaked, you must do waist trainer cleaning. But before you jump in, there are certain things that you must know.
Don’t Throw it in a Washing Machine
Washing machines will ruin waist trainers immediately. As these belts are often made of a material called neoprene, they are very brittle. Neoprene is a synthetic rubber compound that can hold its elasticity across a wide range of temperatures.
To get the best results, wash your waist trainer by hand. Using washing machines and dryers will cause the rubber to stretch.
Don’t Use Chemical Compounds
Harsh chemicals are a surefire way of destroying neoprene. Don’t use any hard detergent or cleaning solution to clean your waist trainers. Use regular body soap, mild shampoo, body wash, etc. to clean the waist training belt by hand.
Don’t Use Dryers
Drying is a process that comes after cleaning your waist trainer. But using sunlight or a dryer will cause damage to the waist trimmer. Once you wash it, use a try towel to dry the waist trainers. Never put it in a dryer. Direct sunlight will cause the belt to lose its color, so you can air-dry the belt as well.
Store in a Dry Place
Your waist training capabilities will highly depend on where you store it. You must store it in a dry and clean place where moisture and sunlight cannot reach. This way, you can be waist training for a long time without worry.
Also, make sure that your belt is completely dry before you put it away. Any kind of moisture will result in mold and mildew if you store it for a long period. The odor will come with mildew growth in your waist training belt.
Waist trainers have been used for shaping our bodies for quite some time. These belts can offer an hourglass shape to your body without the need for working out. Do you know the time it takes for women to get abs?
Let this guide help you in cleaning your waist trainer, which will keep it in good shape for the upcoming future.
- Steps to Cleaning Your Waist Trainer – BodyMaxx
- How to Clean Your Waist Trainer – Your Waist Trainer
- How To Clean Sweet Sweat Waist Trimmer – A Step-by-Step Guide – Trimmer Adviser